Monday, May 04, 2009

Inspired to Work: My dream workspace

Clean & Chic Office
Clean & Chic Office

I love the look of white in furniture. Some may think it's too bland or boring but with the addition of color (carefully applied) can make a room look very chic. And it can lend to different designs - Parisien, scandinavian, modern, and comtemporary. I was thinking of how I want my future office to look when I selected these items. I specifically chose all white for the furniture (except chair) and decided that the accessories would be full of color. When I am working on a project I tend leave my desk in a state, so white is perfect because it's streamlined and "clean" even when my office is not. Plus even colored pencils will look like a piece of art against the white.

Simple and chic, don't you think?

Beadboard Smart Desk, Sun Valley Honey $999.00 - pbteen.com
Rose Pop Chandelier, Iron Frame w/ Stems of Pink Rosebuds $129.99 - pbteen.com
Display-It Two-Shelf Bookcase, Sun Valley White $299.00 - pbteen.com
Make It Your Own System, Mirror, White $99.00 - pbteen.com
IKEA Kitchen Islands and Tables $490.00 - ikea.com
Dutch By Design:Furniturerange /Dining Chair Green @ dutchbydesign.com
Art by ikea.com
Dutch By Design:Accessoriesrange /Flat Flower Dahli @ dutchbydesign.com

No comments: