Thursday, May 31, 2012

I'm Back! Plus, New Items on Etsy

Hello! 
It's been a while since I posted anything on this blog.  Okay like 3 years to be exact! A lot has happened and I should fill you in on what's been going on over here. But to do that entirely would make this a really long, long post. 
So to catch you up in the short version: I got married, had a baby (she's now 2yrs) and left my full-time job, became a stay-at-home mom, and now work full-time again as a freelance/contract mobile assistant. 
Whew! I believe that brings us up to current day. 
Part of my kick to get back into blogging also stirred up my desire to update my Etsy listings. Now that my regular "day job" has settled down a bit, I can take the time to put some focus on my jewelry. In fact, this weekend I've got a photography session for new items scheduled! Can't wait to get those posted on the Etsy shop too. 

 
This is a necklace that I made a while back and sold on Etsy. It's such a classic piece to me that I decided to renew it. If you missed out, now's your chance to own it for yourself (or give as a gift!)
Wouldn't this look great paired with white linen pants or chic white dress?!

Well it feels good to be back and I'll try to not wait so long to post again.

~Rita

No comments: