Friday, May 01, 2009

Sleeping In

Camilla Engman's dog, Morran, as he sleeps in.

I'm sick as a dog. Today is Day 3 of my "quarantine." Wednesday morning I went to the doctor because I felt horrible and thought I could have the flu. Don't worry, though. They cleared me from having to get swabbed for the Swine Flu aka H1N1. Although I was told that I have to stay indoors for five days and if I absolutely have to go outside my little bedroom I must wear a mask. So, the farthest I've ventured is the the bathroom which is like 30 feet from my bed. The worst part about being sick and stuck indoors is that I don't even have the energy to do anything. Today is the first day that I actually feel like reading let alone writing a blog post. Hopefully that's a good sign that I'm getting better! :)


{photo: Camilla Engman}

No comments: