Thursday, March 12, 2009

Flickr Fixx: From Japan with Love

I'm taking a mini-break from the hum drum at my "day job" (the one that pays the bills), and exploring Flickr photos. There is so much talent out there that I could spend days looking at photostreams. I didn't get very far in my Flickr journey before realizing I just had to share this photographer with you. Welcome Fabuchan, an Italian living in London, who recently took a trip to Japan. These are just a few of the awesome photos spent on the streets of Japan.

He's captured his journey in Black and White, which I must say I'm a big fan of, and Color photography.

I think trains (and travelling in general) is so romantic. Look at the expression in her face...pensive with a longing to finally arrive at her destination.


I'm a confessed shopaholic. Of course, I'm going to post something such as these boots (which btw are fabulous) as the focal point.


What I enjoy most about the color photos are that they are vibrant and have great movement but still focus on the subject.

To me Japan has such a great spirit (at least I imagine since I've never been there). Until I can afford a trip to Japan, for now I can live through pictures.

No comments: