Friday, August 31, 2007

So natural you might want to eat it...or not


Everytime I go to the drugstore I come out with a new beauty product I can't wait to try. Then after a week, I completely forget about it and buy another new item. It's like I'm a kid who is given a new toy. I'll play with it, even show it off to my friends but after a while I get bored and I'm ready for something new. Well in my search for that "something new" I came across some scented organic lotion that is actually certified by the USDA. Not that I plan on eating my lotion but it is good to know it's so natural that I could if I wanted to. There are 4 different scents so getting bored isn't an option. Even celebs like Rebecca Romijn, Alicia Silverstone and Kristen Bell are fans. Who knows, I may never stray again.

Get yours online at http://www.prettylikeme.com/
Nature's Gate Bergamot and Patchouli Rainwater Organics Lotion, $7.99;
Nature's Gate Citrus and Ginger Rainwater Organics Lotion, $7.99;
Nature's Gate Lemongrass and Spice Rainwater Organics Lotion, $7.99;
Nature's Gate Orange Zest and Mint Rainwater Organics Lotion, $7.99;

No comments: